RedZone works extensively with engineering firms and consultants, striving to provide engineers with the information needed to make the best decisions and recommendations. Whether working with an engineering firm to conduct a systemwide sewer assessment, a unique inspection project, or on an in-depth rehabilitation plan, RedZone’s advanced data collection capabilities will provide the engineers with the best possible information from which to work.
How can RedZone help Engineers and Consultants?
- Advanced inspections and reporting (like bend radius analysis) to help engineers plan and design rehab like sliplining
- Information and software tools that help engineers quickly summarize findings and make recommendations
- Quantitative Multi-Sensor information to help engineers forecast a fact-based remaining useful life
- Measurements to help engineers model capacity and flow in a system (including pipe slope, cross-sectional area with and without sediment, and flow-level measurements)
- GPS Coordinates and other GIS services to help engineers prepare accurate GIS maps.
Municipal Sewer & Water - On Their Own : RedZone works with engineering consultant to help a municipality understand their infrastructure and avoid a consent decree.
Sewers Hit the Big Screen in West Hollywood: Using New Technology to Inspect Sewer Pipelines - RedZone uses Solo to help engineering firm assess West Hollywood sewers in fast, efficient, and non-disruptive way. Winner of APWA Project of the Year Award.
Contact us to learn more.