ASAP Helps Midland, Michigan Rapidly Inspect Their Entire Collection System
See how RedZone’s Accelerated System Assessment Program (ASAP) helped The City of Midland Michigan inspect over 1,000,000LF of sanitary sewer pipe and 4,300 manholes in just 24 months while reducing costs and shortening timelines.
Inspect-to-Clean Methods Reduce Costs for Cities Across the Nation
See how RedZone’s inspect-to-clean methodology can help your city –
- Inspect 100% of the system
- Clean the 20% of your system that is significantly obstructed
- Save 30% of the average inspection cost ($100,000 for a 200,000 LF system)
Forth Worth, Texas Reduces Overall Cost of Interceptor Condition Assessment Program (ICAP) Using Inspect-to-Clean Method
Read more about how the city of Fort Worth, Texas –
- Inspected 260 miles of large-diameter interceptor sewers
- Reduced cleaning cost by $6.86 million
- Saved $26 million in CIP funds
The Region of York Uses Time-based Analysis to Inform Planning and Budgeting
See how The Region of York used RedZone’s suite of technology to establish a system baseline and then used repeat inspection data to plan for needed maintenance and rehab.
- Inspect the entire collection system to obtain system baseline data
- Perform repeat inspections at timed intervals
- Compare data over time and track the changing health of every asset in your system
Ready to get started? Connect with us today!
Complete this form to schedule your next advanced pipeline assessment & sewer inspection, get a quote, or connect with a RedZone Robotics team member.
Want to know how RedZone Robotics helps you to reduce your CARBON BOOTPRINT? Click here to learn more!